When the baby’s mother was a baby, breastfeeding can be relied upon to be a source of nutrition. But when the child is growing up, the main source of nutrition for growth is definitely complementary feeding (solids) are full of nutrition. If the mother is a working mother who can not directly observe the eating habits of the child, just make sure your child does not want to eat at least one of the following 7 super foods:
1. Avocado. Avocados are the only fruit that contains good fats that can help lower cholesterol levels which can harm the heart. Avocados are also a source of fiber to stabilize blood sugar levels, and sources of vitamin E, which protects the cells of the body of the mother and the child of the free radicals.
2. Blueberry. Rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, blueberries can help lower bad cholesterol, improve memory, and prevent certain types of cancer.
3. Wheat. In addition to helping the stability of blood sugar, wheat also ingredient foods rich in fiber
4. Salmon. Not only rich in protein, salmon also contains omega 3 which reduce the risk of heart disease
5. Spinach. Rich in iron, calcium, folic acid, vitamin A and C, spinach is very good for bone development and brain
6. Sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin B, C, E, calcium, potassium, iron, carbohydrates, and fiber, thereby maintaining healthy digestion.
7. Yoghurt. Raw foods derived from fermented milk is rich in calcium and protein, so it is good for digestion and help fight the bad bacteria in the stomach. Should the mother bought yogurt with no flavor and add fresh fruits into the yogurt.
7 meals are 7 super foods super foods alias is excellent for the development of the child. If the child, including child picky in terms of food, find a varied meal replacement with 7 super foods that can eat more voraciously. Hopefully your child will continue to grow as a healthy child.