Nausea and vomiting is generally a scourge for pregnant women. How would notice that the intake of healthy foods every food ingested will eventually spit out again? Even sometimes some women actually lost weight in the first trimester because of nausea and vomiting is excessive. Let’s find out more about nausea and vomiting in pregnancy morning sickness.
The term morning sickness arises because of nausea and vomiting in pregnant women, usually appearing in the morning and improve during the rest of the day. But the nausea and vomiting it could happen at any time, and can even last all day. Conditions of nausea and vomiting varies in every woman. This condition usually lasts for the first trimester, but in some cases, nausea and vomiting can occur during pregnancy.
Nausea and vomiting are not too severe, it will not affect the health of the fetus. It does not matter if you do not gain weight during the first trimester, as long as you’re not starving and you are consuming enough water. Intake of the nutrients you need can be obtained also through pregnancy vitamin supplements. But severe and continuous vomiting can be dangerous because it can lead to premature birth and infant weight less. Talk to your gynecologist if this happens.
If nausea and vomiting is not too bad, there are several things you can do to help lessen or prevent :
- Eat small meals more often with the frequency, so that your stomach is not empty.
- Keep light snacks near your bed. When you wake up, eat a little snack and rest about 20-30 minutes before you actually wake up.
- During pregnancy, you used to be disgusted by a variety of different odors. There are so hated the smell of eggs, and some who do not like the smell of rice. Avoid foods with scents that trigger your nausea.
- Note also other things that can trigger nausea, like excessive perfume smell, and so forth.
- The nausea became more easily triggered when you are tired, so give it time to rest when possible.
- In order to keep your prenatal vitamins can be absorbed properly, it helps you take your prenatal vitamins before bed.
- Ginger really helps relieve nausea. Grate fresh ginger into hot water to make hot ginger tea. Ginger candy may also be able to help you.
If you do not manage to find a way to relieve nausea, especially if you can not eat or drink anything for 24 hours, talk to your gynecologist to take the most good.